Views: 131 Author: VV Publish Time: 2017-06-16 Origin: Rech Chemical Co. LTD
Rech Chemical Co. Ltd specializes in the production of ferrous sulphate monohydrate and ferrous sulfate heptahydrate. Ferrous sulfate is a byproduct of rare metal with sulfuric acid method, which appears gray or light green.
1. Adjust soil PH and effectively improve soil.
2. Supply ferrous element for the plants. Ferrous is a catalyst of making chlorophyll, which could prevent yellowing disease.
3. A pesticide to control plant lesions, as for wheat and fruit trees.
4. In gardening, ferrous sulfate is used to kill moss and lichen.
1. Mainly used in water purification and industrial wastewater treatment. Add proper amount to adjust the PH value of alkaline water. Combined with ferrous sulfate, suspended solids in water could be accelerated precipitation.
2. Antiseptic effect.
1. Ferrous sulfate is used in the manufacturing of salt, ink, iron oxide red and indigo, etc.
2. Used as mordant, tanning agents, disinfectants and detergents, wood preservatives, etc.