|Home||About Us||News||Products||Customers||Industry Encyclopedia||Join Us||Contact Us||Site Map|
|Magnesium Sulfate||Home >> Products >> Magnesium Sulfate|
Magnesium sulfate is white powder, crystals or granular, odour free and soluble in water.
CAS No.: 10034-99-8
H.S. Code: 28332100
EINECS NO.: 231-298-2
Other name: Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate, Bitter salts,Epsom salts
Pb: 6 ppm max
As: 5 ppm max
1. In agriculture and gardening, magnesium sulfate is used to correct magnesium deficiency in soil, since magnesium is an essential element in the chlorophyll molecule. It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops, such as potatoes, roses, tomatoes, peppers and cannabis.
2. Magnesium sulfate is used in bath salts, particularly in flotation therapy where high concentrations raise the bath water's specific gravity, effectively making the body more buoyant. Traditionally, it is also used to prepare foot baths, intended to soothe sore feet.
1. Currently, a Reach pre-registration on the products exported to EU has been completed while a formal one is under the way.
2. Rech offers settlement services such as US dollars, the pound, euro, and other currencies, to minimize the risk of the exchange rate for dollars.
3. Rech offers information and photographs along the whole process, from the production to the logistics.
Rech Chemical Co. Ltd focus on sulfate salts’ production and global exportation of zinc sulfate (zinc sulphate), manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate and magnesium sulfate in China.
Copyright © 2011 Rech Chemical Co. Ltd All Rights Reserved
Company Add.:Yangguang100,Yuelu District,Changsha City,Hunan Province,China
Tel:0086-731-85864603 Fax:0086-731-85864605 Email:email@example.com