|Home||About Us||News||Products||Customers||Industry Encyclopedia||Join Us||Contact Us||Site Map|
|Ferrous Sulfate||Home >> Products >> Ferrous Sulfate|
CAS No. : 7782-63-0
H.S. Code: 28332910
EINECS NO.: 231-753-5
Other name: ferrous sulfate hepta,ferrous sulfate heptahydrate,iron sulfate,ferrous sulphate,ferrous sulphate heptahydrate,green vitriol,green copperas
Fe: 19.7% min
Pb: 20 ppm max
As: 2 ppm max
Cd: 5 ppm max
1. In agricultural, applying ferrous sulfate can prevent crops from Fe deficiency which will lead to reduction of output or no fruits. Symptoms of Fe deficiency include chlorosis, yellowish green diachyma etc.
2. It also can be used as feed additive to cure ferrous deficiency which will cause animal weakness, lethargy, depression, slowed growth, rapid breathing, anorexia and susceptibility to disease, or supply daily trace element in everyday feed.
3. In industry field, it can be used as a substitute for aluminum sulfate in the water treatment. It causes impurities to clump together in masses, called flocculation, or used to remove phosphates in sewage treatment.
1. Currently, a Reach pre-registration on the products exported to EU has been completed while a formal edition is under the way.
2. Rech offers settlement services such as US dollars, the pound, euro, and other currencies, to minimize the risk of the exchange rate for dollars.
3. Rech offers information and photographs along the whole process, from the production to the logistics.
Rech Chemical Co. Ltd focus on sulfate salts’ production and global exportation of zinc sulfate (zinc sulphate), manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate and magnesium sulfate in China.
Copyright © 2011 Rech Chemical Co. Ltd All Rights Reserved
Company Add.:Yangguang100,Yuelu District,Changsha City,Hunan Province,China
Tel:0086-731-85864603 Fax:0086-731-85864605 Email:email@example.com