Views:7 Author:VV Publish Time: 2017-08-24 Origin:Rech Chemical Co. LTD
Spraying is a form of topdressing which has the advantages of less fertilizer and high efficiency. Especially in vegetables’ later growth stage when root absorption force becomes weak, people often use this technology to spray fertilizer like as zinc sulfate monohydrate, manganese sulfate monohydrate for its obvious effects.
Now, Rech Chemical Co. Ltd tell you the five skills of micro-fertilizer spraying
1. Well control on solution concentration. Generally, zinc sulfate solution is 0.05%-0.2%; Copper sulfate solution 0.01%-0.02%; Ferrous sulfate solution 0.2%-1%.
2. Well control on the dosage. Generally, 40-75 kg fertilization per area, as long as the leaves and stem moistened.
3. According to different vegetable and different micronutrient fertilizer, choose the cloudy or sunny afternoon or evening before vegetables flowering to spray fertilizer. It’s helpful for the effectiveness.
4. According to the length of the vegetable growth period, spray 2-4 times.
5. Micro-fertilizer can be mixed with other fertilizer or pesticide to achieve "one time spray, several effects". However, please don’t mix micro-fertilizer with some fertilizers that have opposite quality, for an example, zinc sulfate fertilizer could not be mixed with calcium superphosphate.