Views:88 Author:VV Publish Time: 2016-09-30 Origin:Rech Chemical Co. LTD
Industrial production of magnesium sulfate heptahydrate has many methods which use the sulfuric acid and sulfuric acid method including magnesite is one of them. Now ,Rech Chemical Co. LTD would like the share the following technical manufacturing of magnesium sulphate heptahydrate.
1.Materials preparation. Crush or calcine into powder that ore containing magnesium oxide as dolomite, magnesite and serpentine.
2. Acidification. According to the proportion, add magnesium materials and sulfuric acid in the reaction tank with water or washing water. With stirring in the mother liquor, firstly pour in mineral powder, and then add sulfuric acid in the solution. Control slurry pH 5, density 1.370 ~ 1.384 g/cm, under temperature 80 o ℃.
3. Filtering. Filter with blade filter.
4. Cooling and crystallization. Water the clear liquid into the crystallizer and cool it under 30℃ below.
5. Centrifugal separation. It could be watered in centrifuge.
6. Dry. Lastly, move the wet material on vibration bed under 50~ 55 ℃ for drying.
So, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate is technically manufactured.