People plant pepper by inserting seedling or sowing seeds. Using micronutrient solutions such as zinc sulfate and manganese sulfate monohydrate soak seeds will help sterilizing and sprouting, for there are so many potential diseases in seeds.
1. Soak seeds in warm water，about 60 centigrade. The proportion of water and seeds should keep 3:1. Stir in seeds well and soak for 12-24 hours when the temperature decreases to 25-30 centigrade.
2. Soak seeds in 0.2%-0.4% zinc sulfate solutions for 12 hours at 20-25 centigrade, which will restrain viral diseases.
3. Soak seeds in clean water for 10-12minute, And then soaking them in 1% copper sulfate solution for 5 minutes and swill with clean water.
4. Soak seeds in 0.2% manganese sulfate solutions for 6 hours.
5. Soak seeds in 1% sodium hypochlorite solutions for 5-10 minutes and then swill with clean water.
The above five methods such as soaking seeds in zinc sulfate solution and manganese sulfate solution can prevent seeds from pest diseases effectively.